Royal Academy of Dance
1. The Company is a registered school with the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD), and follows the regulations and guidelines set out by them.
1. Adult Classes are run on a drop in basis. There is no obligation to attend classes consecutively, you can come and go as you like.
2. Classes are paid for in blocks of 5. Participants will be provided with a class card. The class card is stamped at each class and discarded after it's 5th use.
3. Class cards should be treated as though they are cash. If a class card is lost then we may be unable to replace it and a new one will have to be purchased.
4. Class cards are valid for 12 months from purchase.
5. Class cards are only valid for use by one person.
1. In the event of a class being removed from the timetable indefinitely a refund will be offered.
2. Refunds for any other reason will only be offered at our own discretion.